Movin' movin'

I'm so used to having loads of agendas in my diary particularly since this last year that staying still even for a moment is kinda awkward. I think even 5 minutes of doing absolutely nothing is just...sad. All I do is daydream. Right now, ordering my thoughts is of utmost priority.
This is what I plan to do before February arrives

  1. Play FF7 Crisis Core and game it 
  2. Make a scrapbook of my life at AMC/UTAS
  3. Buy another official file for my certificates and etc.
  4. Print off some glossy photos from my tumblr and iPhoto
  5. Get fit and healthy and strive to keep my diet in check. At the moment I am in grave danger of causing harm to my body: read: diabetes and other diseases looking at the food I'm gobbling day to day. And the abs are fading into fat. FTW! Lord have mercy! Anything but that please.
  6. Rest, relax, and enjoy my time before I get called to work
  7. Update my blogs: I'm in the mood to write, write, write!
  8. Think of other productive stuff to do
  9. Catch up on my arabic and update my list of du'as and prayers.
  10. Start some interior decos going (?!)
  11. Update my Rhino and Maxsurf skills
  12. Read all the RINA journals and think of subscribing which is way expensive considering I'm not a student anymore.. FTW! (one journal would cost aprox 100 ringgit)
Here's what I compiled today:

This entry was posted in