Progress

Alhamdulillah. All Praise to Allah the Almighty.
I've been tracking my daily food and exercise for close to 2 weeks now and I haven't missed a beat! =)
If I could, I'd pat myself on the back for a job well done.
And of course, I haven't missed any of my workouts so far, on the contrary, I've upped the ante.
"Sweat is fat crying" as it goes, and the more I sweat, the more motivated I get.
Only thing is I don't think my weights are challenging enough. My suspicions were confirmed when I noticed that Nike Training Club recommended using 8 lbs weights and I'm using 3 lbs!
It's far too easy for me to do all the resistance training so I think I'll have to upgrade them weights ;p

The heavier the weights, the better to speed up muscle definition, but it also depends on the user, what fits him/her best. - Women's Health Big Book of Exercise =)


This entry was posted in