Addicted to Adrenaline

Clocked in 15 minutes of NTC: Sculpted arms (the 8lbs weight are working wonders, I kid you not).
And 10 minutes of jump rope. Afterwards, had 2 sandwiches, purple wholegrain tuna grilled cheese.

Had rice, tons of veggies and fish, some beef for lunch with a lot of sambal to add flavor. Portions were  as usual: 1/4 plate rice, the rest was veggies and proteins took up the rest of the space. Made sure not to splurge on the carbs but I still went out like a light afterwards. Carb poisoning can do that ya know. Only thing I'm worried about is my fruit intake. Apple stock has gone downwards. Plummeted into oblivion. Have to find me some more. Good source of fibre that.

Planning for some tae-bo this evening. With weights of course. Workouts aren't fun without a little challenge. Onwards to becoming a lean, mean, fighting machine.
By the way, NTC's fighter fit workout was bladdy awesome. It's in the beginner's section and I was stoked I found it! hehe... oops, did I just reveal that I stick to more or less the same workouts most of the time?

Fighter Fit! :)




This entry was posted in

2 Responses so far.

  1. sounds like a very good diet n workout plan you've got going on there maryam..miss you much and take care!

  2. Maryam says:

    miss u loads Jinan :)
    hehe.. maryam dh lose some weight! onwards!!!
    much love from me and the whole familia