Hey Ma! Look what I found!

Lip Scuff from The Body Shop

Lip moisturiser from The Body Shop

I am not a make up fan. Being a fervent supporter of natural beauty and subtle is best; add to the fact that we as muslimas should only pretty ourselves up for our husbands, wearing make up is kinda like a taboo for me. However, the use of ku'hl or kajal or eyeliner made from coal (I believe) is a sunnah. Some people say it applies to men and not to women. But I believe the benefit of wearing ku'hl is too good not to take up. So yes, I do apply ku'hl only because our beloved Prophet (p.b.u.h.) used to do so. And Arab and Hindustani women seem to wear it a lot. So... Allah knows best in the end.
Back to the topic aka the pretty pictures above: I found these gems whilst shopping with my parents at Elizabeth St. Last minute shopping at The Body Shop. The lip Scuff does just like its namesake: it scuffs the lips and get rids of those unsightly skin hanging off it when your lips get too dry and dehydrated. I think whoever invented this should get the Noble Prize for make up invention of the century. I've tried it once and I've definitely made the right choice. The lip moisturiser works perfectly with the lip scuff. And best of all: it's natures way to beautiful aka natural i.e. lips are left with no color, just a sheen of protection from the nasty air pollutive particles hiding and floating around in this KL air.
Best buy ever. o. And whilst browsing the web I found that Body Shop's Malaysia's got Kajal eyeliners now~.~ Bring it on!!!!

This entry was posted in