Maryam!

Yawn.

Stretch.
Rub eyes.
Say your prayers. (in Arabic or your own language)
Pray. Ask for forgiveness for any transgressions.
Sins against our parents. Ourselves. Against our friends.
Against our families. Astaghfirullah al 'azeem. I seek forgiveness from the Almighty.
I seek refuge from my lowly nafs. 
I seek my deen. Islam. Within myself. In the end, a Muslim alone is not strong enough. but A Muslim ummah could weather the most furious storm.
And to anyone who felt slighted by any of my posts, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to single anyone out.
They are just reminders that even I cannot adhere to under the most grievous circumstance. 
But staying true to our faith no matter the most difficult circumstance. That's the only thing I ask of myself. And I. I still don't agree with this couple issue outside of marriage. I think I fell in love with someone beautiful to look at probably beautiful inside too (I believe I should serve myself some of that nasty forkroot tea for being such a ninny and a slap from Nynaeve). But. What is love if there's no love for God behind it? I think I got served. What? Yours truly? Haha. At least I've stayed true (bi ithnillah, with Allah's permission) to that one ayat that says la taqrabu zina. And come not near zina (intercourse). For surely it is despicable. I should check myself once in a while. Sometimes I don't stay true to what I write. And that is a grievous offense. What I am. Is human. 
La hawla wa la quwwata illabillah. And there is no strength but with the will of Allah.
I love this quote from Ustaz Murtada: 
A woman who wears hijab and the proper Islamic clothing is like a walking Quranic verse
Lovely right? :)
Favorited! 
At the end of the day, I leave everything up to Allah. If He wills it, so shall it be. Forever alone. Pathetic I know. But I've got standards you know. (As if I'm that pretty to begin with ey?)





This entry was posted in