Got milk?

Dad brought tons of fresh milk yesterday. Straight from the pasture okay... amazing right? And guess what? He had to pasteurize all of them since they're really, really fresh.
I had the worst cold yesterday, my ears were aching, my throat was really sore, there was an endless strain of mucus clogging my nostrils. In short, I had never had a cold this bad. Ever. Not even in my 4 years at Tassie. Goes to show how polluted the air is over here. No?? And speaking of colds, of course you'd have heard of milk and honey being the best cure? or lemon and honey if you want. But since all I gots are tons of milk, I opted for the first choice naturally.
Warm milk and manuka honey I bought from Tassie for my really annoying cold. Heaven.

I didn't even bother counting, there were too many bottles -.-" *sarcasm here*
We've still got some more milk (at least I hope to God my bros and mom haven't finished them already looking at the huge amounts of cereal that's being gobbled up every morning, wait a sec, we've got no cereal left!!! oh well..)
I'm totally hiding the last bottle of fresh milk so I get to have it all to myself. hehe
Thanks dad! You're the best! mwahxxxx

This entry was posted in