Dad's new speaker system

Compared to my mini TDK stereo that dad bought in Japan. Let's just say there is no basis for comparison. Dad's new surround sound system is outta this world. Like. Hell yeah. The new amplifier is sweeeet as!
I could sit there on the sofa, in a trance, all day long if I wanted to if not for my neighborly concerns that I was making too much noise. I wish I didn't have a conscience. haha.
Anyway let's have a look see why don't we?

The really spiffy amplifier. Dad set it to MD so it made life a whole lot easier for the rest of us

New LCD TV Panasonic Viera: best feature: plays movies and audios from USB sticks!!! yeehaaw! lol! I am super excited!!! It doesn't read my Ipod though, only charges it.. FTW!

my cute TDK speaker with my now defunct Ipod fatty: still looking cool with his gelaskin ;p

The relative size of my speaker to the rest of the stuff in my bedroom. Please ignore the mess. It's kinda like organized chaos right now. At least I know where everything is. 

This entry was posted in