Baited breath

I might not look it in this photo but I am super excited!
Can't wait to go on the long awaited visit to meet my sister :)


On a side note, the sunnies I bought from Tassie has officially seen better days. Rest in peace. At that affordable price and the large bug eyed design, which I love!, you were the best pair of sunnies anyone could ask for. You will not be forgotten. * A moment of silence please*
Anywho, my new sunnies ain't too shabby I gotta say, even though it does lack the super large coverage my previous ones had. I totally stared at this unlikely (and gross) couple the whole time, safe behind my shades. Hehehe. And it's super easy to surreptitiously check out anyone hot in the area. It's just fabulous!

My writing has deteriorated since I haven't been at it for all of 12 months! Well, let's start the long, grueling climb, back to interesting territory. Kinda missing the dude right now. Been totally watching reruns of my favorite shows. Sigh...Someday in the future, we shall meet again!


This entry was posted in