I killed 25 Qs

I like this kitty's expression, it's the exact mirror of mine =) My brain's exhausted. Having to process all that info in less than a week! Brrrh!


After 3 days and then some... that's how long it took me to smash all the 25 questions in Seakeeping. Better make sure the tips and tricks stay in my head till Saturday afternoon. Note: the picture above is my temporary scribble-on-to do list. And it's marked with red coz when I was in primary school my teacher told me the color red makes you remember better. Not that all that haphazard crazy handwriting will help me all that much when it comes to revising this later on. But that'll do.



O yeah.
I could barely sleep last night because of all the commotion of winning the Cummin's award :)
It surely is a big thing at AMC, imagine all the cameras were there, the local newspapers, the photographer, AMC marketing people. Phew! What a day!
I'll let you in on my little secret: I actually heard the lady reporter say "so I'll interview the lady that won after this" to one of the Cummins' reps. and I was like (OMG! DID I WIN?!)
Then, I was just sitting there, calming myself down. Telling myself it was just my imagination when the Cummins' rep shushed the lady reporter, saying they're not supposed to know yet... how amusing. Killed my suspense on the spot I tell ya.

That's me in the local paper. Too bad they got my dad's name wrong. It's spelled like an Italian mafia boss's name now. Haha. I rushed to laminate it at the print shop and that's when I met the would be teacher, who recognized me from the papers. A complete stranger, a lady =) happy that another lady trumped all the guys out there! That certainly made my day.



Sister Shireen called, some time before to say she saw me on the telly yesterday! Screaming to herself "I know that girl! I know that girl!" then promptly ringing everyone I knew from the masjeed that I was on tv and had won some kind of award.. way to go Muslimah! :D and kindy teacher yah! (though I have missed a ton of classes these past few weeks)

Since exams is starting in 2 days, I still can't fully process this amazing win yet. But I will when I finish hydrodynamics paper next thursday. Hmm... now back to revising the 2nd bit: Manouevring.






This entry was posted in