To Err is Human


UNPREDICTABLE
I might have planned something to the last detail and end up following a totally different course just because
ALOOF
I talk to people whenever I feel like it. I don't bother hiding the fact that I dislike someone.
CRANKY
Live with me for a week and you'll know just how cranky I can get
RUDE
Insufferably so. Respect has to be earned not enforced
TACTLESS
I just speak whatever I want. Straight to the point. I just can't stand people with too much hormones
OBSTINATE
If I'm right, I AM RIGHT
ELITIST
If you're stupid, I just can't be friends with you. It just won't work out.
DOGMATIC
I follow my own principles. No Questions
NON-COMMITTAL
Please don't ask me to decide. It's just wrong
INSENSITIVE
Do you really wanna know? There're just too many cases
DETACHED
I don't feel particularly attached to everything around me. What matters is the world as I want it to be
UNEMOTIONAL
Let's see. I hate soppiness. Lovey-dovey acts. Especially if it's with someone inappropriate. And the situation's suspect. Feelings are not meant to be shared with the general public.
REBELLIOUS
I hate the mainstream.
ECCENTRIC
It's not a bad thing. Some people are just unique.

This entry was posted in