Johnny Depp, Gemma Ward and Gong Li


There was this one time while I was surfing the net, I found a hadeeth about the Prophet (peace be upon him)
pertaining about kohl. The hadeeth described that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) loved to apply kohl. Some said that he applied it to his hair while others say he applied it around his eyes. I researched a bit and found out that kohl gets rid of eye-boogers. So this is what I did yesterday... went on You-tube and googled make-up geek. She mentioned Rimmel London, the eyeliner Camelia bought for me coz it had soft kohl on it. Then I squinted at the mirror (because I'm as blind as a bat and I can't see nil) and shakily applied kohl to the eyes... until the tear ducts. And voila! This is the effect that I got.
p/s: It really does collects dust around the eyes so that the eye-boogers are not there!

So in a moment of pure narcissism, took loads of pics and uploaded them to my heritage:
In case you don't know they run face recognitions and compare them to which celebs we resemble. And interestingly, I got Johnny Depp! I adore his flawless cheek-bones. I got 59% of his features! o my god!!!

Kate moss... am sure tons of peeps will disagree....53% not too bad...haha but she is the face of Rimmel London so spot on! Then there's Serena... I like her coz she always wins! black is beautiful as they say...



I like this one too. 1stly, coz all of em are female. 2ndly, I love Anita Mui,
I think I saw Gemma in the magazine last time. They say she'll soon replace Kate Moss and that she's so ethereal.I really liked her in one of the ads...even Googled some pics of her.. 70% ... that's really pushing it.. wahahha
Hmm Halle Berry, the cheekbones the cheekbones! I always thought my younger sis looked like her... hoho n then we have Tyra! cool. Sure she's got a huge forehead and everything but..I so don't have a huge fore-head!


Lastly, GONG LI! aaargh this just proves that I have really Chinese looking eyes ha?? (note: this maybe due to the misleading tilt that I lined at the edge of the eyes)
but again...the cheekbones! got Jang Nara and BoA before and Gong Li too in a previous attempt (lol) I love Maggie Cheung(wonder where she is right now?)
now as for Brandy and Tracy Chapman love their voices but not the looks. well...whatever...
Ashton Kutcher..1st time I saw him in that 70s show. So handsome! me? look like ashton? in ur dreams! rofl (wouldnt hurt to have his bone structure though)
I guess this marks the end of a girly entry... hahahhahaha.. (I am so going nuts coz I haven't finished any of my assignments yet and they're all due like...next week ..huii~~)

This entry was posted in