For the love of GOD!



I'm poised at the end of week 7! Week 8 = mid-semester break! Bring it on~!
One week. No lectures. No tutorials. BLISS....wait wait...stop! I swear I can hear the gears in my brain screeching to a halt, like my Shimano brakes, where one has failed me (only the right one's working now), it takes extra effort and a lot of leg work..if you get what I mean.
My break of 7 days is not really a break. It's more like a working break! It's practically the only time we have to get all our assignments up to speed. Since 2 of my subjects don't have exams, you can imagine how much the workload is right now.
Seriously, I can see the massive mountain of doom trying to crush me! ugh... *shadow kicks the mountain away* hahaha
I'll conquer you Mount Ever-work!!! Dang... 3 assignments. I'll work on the shipyard layout first, then the chine hulls. Just thinking about 'em makes me sweat.



Get a load of that! Sweet huh? That, my friend is the product of a very worn out brain who got a serious beating after trying to figure out how to do Roberto's class test after the brain drain from Paul's one in the morning. It's glorious PIZZA! for iftar :)
The base (yeah I cheated) got 'em free from Baker's Delight.

I must say I'm impressed by myself. I got my pasta (onion+tomato salmon and smoked mussel sauce and cheese sauce) all ready and done + the pizza too in just a little over an hour. Talk about efficient. Thanks in part to my physical self that was still in overdrive working mode. The mental self was kind of aloof and traumatized by the class test. Thank God Roberto doesn't know Malay. You just don't wanna know what we said about you. haha

Am off now to watch Peter Pan. Wanna escape to Neverland for a bit.

This entry was posted in