Some catching up

I remember when I first started blogging. Main reason why I took it up is coz I like writing. I just can't believe 2011 has so few posts. Even though this year my schedule has more free time slotted into it, the 2 big projects that I had to do this year had occupied me for most of my time. At one point, I even thought of doing away with this blog. But then, yesterday, I opened it up again and surfed through my posts since continuing my studies overseas for the past 3 years. And I'm glad I didn't can my whole blog.
It's really refreshing to read what I'd been doing the past few years from my own perspective. It's akin to my own reflections and seeing that we're left with vague memories of what happened back when as soon as another day arrives, my writings actually served to bring me back to that time and it wonderfully fleshes out those memories even more. Take for example, when I scrolled back to a post a couple of years back. When I read about it again, it's just like I've been transported to that time and place and relive all those feelings again. I suppose, this sums up how valuable my blog is. It's a collection of living memories. And every time I feel like going back in time, I'll just open up my blog.

Ha... the reason why I've got so protective of my blog all of a sudden is coz my classmates discovered my blog!!! The mortification! It's really funny how they were so set on googling it just from a glimpse of my blog title (on tumblr). I quickly closed it when they caught on to my scrolling it from my macbook.
And they had the gall to print off the most recent post on this blog and stick it in the 4th year labs!!! of all things!!! Thank God I checked if they really went with it. But anyways, that was a really good one. Can't help smiling every time I think about it. (doesn't mean I won't kill Troy after this, probably not at school, but in my dreams! lol. just kidding)

Back to the purpose of this post. When I scrolled through the years, I realized that because I haven't been writing anything for the most part of this year, I had missed out on those memories. And I feel so mad at myself for thinking that writing all about it wouldn't be worth it. So I owe it to myself to write about what happened for the first part of the year. And get this: I was set on making this year the best year I'd ever have at AMC. So you see why I'm currently kinda depressed. Coz they'll just turn into vague memories. And I really want some more details to help me remember. Guess I'll start with the first memory that I can think of. It happened at the start of the year. And I think, it's the main reason why I stopped blogging in the first place. At the beginning of the year, I lost a dear, dear friend, very close to my heart. And my next post will be a tribute to how wonderful she was (and still is, she ain't dead yet!)

This entry was posted in