3.2: Do I get to upgrade to 4.1?

My head is swimming.

This is by far the toughest semester ever. Hands down.
I'm fuming at Irene right now. I mean, she's turning into another Chile.
Damnation! One Chile is enough already. Setting papers with questions no one knows the answers to because it hasn't been covered in class; how the hell is that a fair assessment?!

The other thing is Applied ship design. I'm getting swamped with how much I've got to catch up on. My team mate seems to be hogging all the work. Dang, really need to get up to speed with all this stuff. I'm so not looking forward to next year's Ocean Vehicle Design (bloody Giles and the Australian industry). Not till I go off and practice somewhere for a bit, which I'm hoping to do over the summer break with the classification societies or on my new Macbook (can't wait to see ya!)

On top of all this, next week is the last week of semester: week 13. My group's just starting our Finite Element Analysis meeting (Bloody Chile). My ship design group still has to knock up a rough draft of who's presenting what for next Wednesday. My other partner and I have still to look at that Cavitation Lab and write the freaking report(bloody bubbles, bloody Irene!). I've still got that numerical FEA test to pass and another Ship design class test in that same week. I'm just lovin' it.

As Damien puts it: I'm numb and way beyond tears now.

As I put it: Please Lord, if you love me, take care of me till Friday next week. Ameen!





This entry was posted in