I need some IDEAS

If you've got tons of free time on your hands, what would you do?

Before the summer break, some pretty great ideas were floating around in my head. Now that it's almost over, there are a lot of things that I haven't quite covered yet. I just have to figure out what.

So far, my 3 months in Malaysia has been utterly wonderful. It's taken me a while to get there, but I finally get that sense of satisfaction out of using your hard-earned money as compared to begging it off your parents. And the sense of protectiveness you have over all that moolah is way different as well.

While I'm on this topic I might as well add that I hate all this procedure of approving and verifying how much money I'm supposed to get out of my 9-5 job and the jobs I do on the side. I am practically a hobo on the street without any money to go do my last minute shopping. Why can't we just dispense with all this formality and just give me the cash already! Damnation! At this rate, I'll have to revert to begging again.

oh bother, bother, bother.

This entry was posted in