show me some love

Bubbles from the powerpuff girls once sang.. love makes the world go round.
I don't know what the heck that means. Does it imply that without it, the world will just stop turning or... will it suddenly transform into a square? Who knows right?

Anyways, the most common theme for songs are about love. Take Malay songs for example. There is absolutely no song out there that is not about 'chenta' Malay dramas are so full of I cinta you. Makes me wanna puke sometimes.

Love is just that universal feeling that makes you feel good and you wanna share that goodness with each other. Don't matter how you show it; hugs? smooches? holding hands? words?
any which way.

As with all things in this world, love can be stereotyped into certain 'genres'
There is the mushy love, the family love, the pet love, the material love and... the self love.
Oh yeah, I forgot. There is also what is called as God love.

And as it goes, people tend to forget this God love. Why do we forget I wonder... Is it because we do not think of Him at all times? Is it because unlike our loved ones, we cannot see Him? Is it because when we pray, our hearts are not really in touch with Him? There may be many reasons but the thing is, God will love us even if we forget to love Him.

These past few days have been the best days so far because I got to drown in some family love.
I find myself feeling thankful that ours is not a broken one. It's unconditional. Forgiving. And most of all, accepting. Love you homies! hehe

This entry was posted in