Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes

It's almost 8 in the morning. I've been up since 4 a.m. My eyes, they feel like they want to droop and snooze for a while but I've got some residual buzz from my ultra early morning workout (first in Ramadhan!) so it's keeping me awake no matter what I do.

Going from experience, I'd say working out in the early morning is so much better than working out close to bedtime. I feel really fresh and energized straight after and I didn't feel all that tired either.
30 minutes conditional corps with Nike Training Club was a breeze...

Since I did have early morning workouts in mind once I start work, I'll be sticking to it more diligently starting next week. The adrenaline rush and endorphins is all worth it for a great start to the day :)

Heading off to Singapore tomorrow! >.<
I haven't packed yet. Dad's been on my case for the better part of yesterday and just now. haha.
I've got my Ultimate Packing List so all I have to do is find the things I need and I'm all set.
I had a dream about first day at work. It was scary. All I remembered was being really nervous.
I don't reckon it'll be all that stressful on the actual day though.

So. It begins. A new life. A new occupation. A whole new journey. Rabbi yassir wa la tu 'assir



This entry was posted in