In the spirit of holiday-ing

:)


I don't know why all I'm thinking about nowadays is money and more money and how best to get it in a short time.
Must be the way my allowance is fast going down the drain and the fact that I'll be flying off to America and England sooooon ! (yay me!)
Let's see, first it was the ticket to Melbourne.
And then the various instances where I accidentally clicked confirm to buy on some items on E-bay.. or couldn't stop myself from bidding...
and then, the damn internet quota that I had to refill that cost me 52 bucks. So not worth it considering how fast it's consumed! 4GB in just how many days...
For the record, I thought I was a more careful spender but it turns out not to be.

On the bright side, I've secured myself some money to spend at home through my proof-reading, grammar-checking, translating skills. Tomorrow I work with Lauren at AMC to promote the AMC Technical re-union Forum (big bucks there! $.$)
And then there's plans to sell my old clothes at either Evendale or Esk market (this is gonna be so cooool!)
now what else can I do?


Can you hear it ring
It makes you wanna sing
It's such a beautiful thing--Ka-ching!
Lots of diamond rings
The happiness it brings
You'll live like a king
With lots of money and things



This entry was posted in