24


I like Bill Buchanan's voice.
My favorite character Tony Almeida died after my 'husband' (this baddie has a wife named after me and he was ROBOCOP! I knew he was familiar from somewhere!!!) syringed him to death.
Jack Bauer is always sacrificing himself for his country. I mean, is that even real? No one man can stand having first his wife killed, then his daughter estranged from him, and then 3 of his closest friends die in front of his eyes, and then he gets thrown into a Chinese prison. Even after all this, he doesn't hesitate one moment to save his fellow Americans. It's just unreal.
I hate it when Donald Sutherland was not cast as his dad, Philip Bauer. It would've been perfect! I wonder why?
It's uncanny how I can match someone's name to their face. First it was Reiko Aylesworth, and then it's Powers Boothe. Cool ey? Maybe I could make a career out of this. Not! haha
I felt really sad when David Palmer got shot in the neck. Which means that the 24 team did a really good job at fleshing out their characters. At first I thought this Denzel look-alike was really annoying, with his really deep voice and politics in the White House but then you get used to it after sometime.
The methods of torture that Bauer resorts to is kind of old. It's always that neural injection thingy. Get this, John Noble a.k.a the mad professor Bishop in Fringe got his finger cut off by a cigar cutter and you would've believed his accent as a Russian Ambassador was real!

It's brilliant how TV is just a series of dialogs that tell their own story. And you wonder why I don't bother watching Malay dramas?




This entry was posted in