My current and long lasting obsession


well, of course. I've always had a thing for Cloud. Big surprise there. I practically trained him to be the most powerful SOLDIER of all time! But that aside,

these 2 pictures have something in common. His ARMS. Look at the definition of the deltoids in the first picture. Absolutely stunning! He doesn't even need to flex them. The muscles are just super toned. Now, the 2nd pic, well, not loving it that much. In that position, against the body, the arm just looks larger. But it's still a good looking arm by any means.

Do you think it's weird that a girl would want arms like that? I think it's just BEAUTIFUL. I'm obsessed over toned arms! I want 'em too!!! I do think it will be quite a challenge for females but with the right exercise, one can get rid of the flab and look absolutely fab!

So, one of the goals that I've set aside for this year (an on-going one from ages ago) are well-defined, toned looking upper arms. I've tried basketball, pilates, kick-boxing, brazilian jiu jitsu, shaolin kung fu, taiko drum and taekwondo. Now, I'm into Tae Bo. I really hope I can stick to it this time.
I know all that zodiac is crap, but being an Aquarius, I lose interest pretty easily.

So here's to my obsession. May it last as long as it has to until I get something akin to Jennifer Garner's arms. Amen

p/s: Sword-fighting looks really cool. There was this one lady from taiko drum that told me she was having some classes to learn Bushido- the art of the samurai... I should get back to her again.

This entry was posted in