What? You don't have a boyfriend?

What is so damn special about having a boyfriend anyway?

Is it special to have somebody fawning over your beauty, and always sending you texts about how beautiful you look today?
Is it special to go out on dates, talk about whatever, stare at each other and hold hands?
Is it special to receive expensive gifts from him everyday to commemorate a major event that happened between you and him not a long time ago?
Is it special to have a guy that never stops calling to tell you that you're on his mind?
Is it special to look forward to the moment when you and he will get to video call each other and tell him about what happened today?
Is it special to hang on his arm like a limpet and show him off to other people who are boyfriend-less, so that they can envy your match made in heaven?
Is HE that SPECIAL?

If I may rephrase the above,

I would freak out if somebody didn't stop calling me to tell me how beautiful I look or just because since he might be a pervert

I wouldn't know what to say if I went out on dates with some guy who said he liked me. Didn't ma never tell you not to talk to strangers?!

It would be so gross if that guy wanted to hold my hand because he's got too much body hair anyway, and if I were one of those girls, I'd whack his hand with my karate chop until he can't write for a week! Did nobody ever tell you that touching me is Harrrraaam???! Stupid boy

Imagine getting a gift from an admirer. Woohoo! For free! no money spent. But let's face it, you think I CAN be bought with these so called expensive materials? I am not the equivalent of a rose that you bought off of e-bay or some flower shop. And what were you thinking? sending it to ME? Don't you have any sense Stupid boy? If you like me that much, go meet my parents first. Not covertly drop off some present from God knows where on my doorstep. What happened to all the Muslim men? Extinct, that's what I think.

I would really love to talk face to face with my loved one. But some guy is certainly not on my list! LOVE? do you know what impact it has when you tell somebody that you barely got to know that you LOVE him? Isn't it just over kill? what if you end up NOT marrying each other. Then, when you do finally marry another person, you'd say to yourself, oh I used to love that guy. How cheap can love be? how cheap can your heart be, when you give it away to any other guy that takes your fancy?

My take on couples. The girlfriend hanging on the arm of the macho boyfriend. If I had my way, I'd flying kick my way through all of them, slap them till they're silly and send them howling back to their mamas. Before that, I'd wipe all those superior expressions from their faces by punching them so hard in the face, they wouldn't have any distinguishable features anymore. It is said, if you can't tell them directly to their face, then all you can do is hate them with all your heart. Hate because they dare to call themselves Muslim and blatantly disobey one of ALLAH's most sacred laws. What is there to be so proud of? Proud of being one of the candidates that will burn in hell? well, just revel in your sick, twisted lost way. Who gives a damn. I'm not at the point where I feel angry anymore. I just feel too furious to care.

My point is, we are all Muslims, not just some poor, confused Kafir out there. We are better than them. We have Allah, we have our Deen. If you do have someone special, don't prolong in sin. Do it the right way. Get married for goodness' sake! Then you can get a room!











This entry was posted in