2/2012

It's February!

To celebrate this glorious month in which I was born, I've revamped my blog layout into something more diary-like. And I think it's awesome. Just saying.

February has always been a significant month for me. The first reason being the above: I was born in this month. So I get to celebrate with my loved ones on being older every 18th day. The 2nd reason is because, around this time, I'd be leaving for my second home town: Tasmania so that I'd finish my studies.
And now that I have, the 2nd reason has now been deemed obsolete. Nevertheless, February still holds a special spot in my heart.

Time surely does fly. In fact, it'd be more correct to say, it just whizzes by. No please or thank yous or pardon mes. If the day decides to end, I can't do anything about it but what I can do is make sure every second is spent doing something useful. Sadly, I am still in holiday mode and so I keep getting stuck in these lapses where a whole week just whizzes by.

Alright, let's just leave this post hanging. I don't really have an idea as to what to write about apart from how awesome February is. Hope something comes up in the next post.

This entry was posted in