4.2

Tomorrow's officially the 4th week of my LAST semester.
Alhamdulillah for me having made it this far.
So that means I've got 9 weeks to go! and...
tomorrow is also the start of Ramadhan!
Cue the numerous iftars and tarawihs just lining up for this month alone.
Insha Allah He will bless me during this month and make my journey easier. Ya Mujeeb ajeeb du'a ana.

Week 10 is 6 weeks away. This is when my thesis is due.
When you put it in weeks, seems like that's no time at all. Masya Allah...

This semester I've got Yacht design and the 1st assignment's just in. I've chosen to design the Mini Transat Yacht. It's gonna be super fun!!! I just can't wait! But I've yet to make a start! ha!



On the other hand, Marine Machinery Systems is looking to be pretty boring stuff. The whole electrics thing-y is so dry. I find it bearable only because it's got some maths in it. And that I can get my head around. The diesel electric propulsion side of things though, is pretty interesting. Finally I at least know what machine connects to what on board a ship.

And yeah, why on earth is it that a final year student in her final semester still has to take up another 2 subjects??! you ask? How the hell am I supposed to know? You'd think AMC'd be nicer to their students. Have it easy on us coz it's our final year. But no, they have to pile not two but four new subjects that are pretty tough on top of our final year projects and our team design project. Holla!  Alhamdulillah I managed to get through the first two: CFD and Advanced Ship Structures. Here's hoping for the same thing for my new ones this sem.

and Insha-Allah, I will get to finish my thesis in this holy month of Ramadhan. Full speed ahead!

This entry was posted in