Nobody, not even poets, Has ever measured, How much the heart can hold



I wonder, I wonder
I wonder why each
Little bird has someone
To sing to sweet things to
A gay little love melody?

I wonder, I wonder
If my heart keeps singing
Will my song go winging
To someone who'll find me
And bring back a love song to me?

I kept singing " I wonder.. I wonder..." as I walked back from class. Then I looked up the other parts to the song. This song kept floating in my head ever since I watched Sleeping Beauty that day. I remember in the book that I bought, prince charming was much more good looking. Upon closer inspection (pausing the frame to the movie), he's not THAT handsome at all. Meaning: no clearly defined cheekbones. Sigh...

After that, I downloaded the songs 'Once upon a dream'. (Emily Osment's version and the original version). Now I'm humming "I know you... I danced with you once upon a dream... "

The things I do to pass my time. Haha!




This entry was posted in