101

if it was measured in years, my blog post count would be a century already! how old! =)

but question. Has it gotten any wiser?

yesterday they were hanging my poster all banner-like in the director's office!!! The door was wide open, and everyone who walked past it could see! Even me! (after Daniel Bloomfield a.k.a bloomer asked me if that was really who he thought it was..haha) That managed to take my mind off from the huge amount of money I splurged on my new phone, and on the groceries that I just bought (all that red meat, and it IS HALAL, had to have cost me something).

proceeded to Careeer's fair, trying to find myself some vacation work, if possible, during winter. And it turns out, it's not that possible. Most of them are giving out places for summer, and some don't even accept undergrads. Sigh... This bodes well for MISC then. I'll be seein' ya! but this time I'm aiming for the SHIPYARD! holla! oh... and I talked to the AUSTAL guy who does all the resistance analysis for their various catamarans, trimarans and what not. Asked him about placement in Mobile, Alabama, and erk... let's just say that shipyard is purely military based. Me being a muslim and all. So not the drama! Imagine getting shot down even before I get a visa! ~.~

Whiled the better part of the day away, cooking some beef soaked in rosemary and oregano oil (most prized possession in the kitchen right now), tons of pepper and parsley. But to my horror, MEB foods make the worst souvlaki bread ever!!! It just crumbles away, next time I'm gonna stick to Mission foods and I won't mind the price either! The bread just threw off the whole lebanese wrap vibe I got going on. *annoyance*

Night descended bringing the cold along... I refused to get out of my cozy room. I think it must have been too cozy since my brain just suddenly went to hibernation mode or something. It was sluggish, slow to follow orders. Usually that's what happens if I don't do Taebo. But, this observation is still a week old... so I've got reservations. It's either not enough adrenaline/endorphins or my room's too warm and I get sleepy. (forgot to mention my new phone... maybe that's why??? all focus on my new love! hihi)

let's see, Climhazzard's got all my brains, worries and everything I could think of dumping into it right now. So I'm happy. I think the poor baby's stressed though... sorry.... my bad! getting back to work now... I've gotta share the load (echo -echo... *remember Samwise Gamgee when he said this to Frodo? yep...)










This entry was posted in