I know what I did last year

"I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future"
-Anon


January's here, again! More importantly. 2010 is here. Talking about reliving the past, 2009 was a great year. Eventful. Joyful. Meaningful.

What happened in:
January:

February:
started 2nd year.

March:
Joined Kung Fu

April:
Easter Break. Short break to finish assignments.

May:
nothing significant I think... apart from the Calculus test which I did badly.

June:

Finals for 1st semester. Winter break. Hanging out with housemates.
Results out. Great results. Relief July:
Start 2nd sem. AMC open day: Newspapers and posters.



August:
Knee deep in assignments. Lil sis fly to US

September:
Bluefin voyage.

October:
Toughing it out. Final exam.
November:
Back in Malaysia! Busy busy busy. went Melbourne and Korea with Mommy :)
Results out. Not too bad. December:
Working part time with the parents to get some pocket money.

2010
January: Intern with MISC
February: Back to Tassie
March-November: Yet to be written.

I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today
-William Allen White


This entry was posted in