hogwash

it's 11 degrees outside.
The brief brilliant sunshine we had this morning has gradually dimmed
Barely any left
There's no chance for my clothes to dry today
It's times like this that I wish I can bend the time-space-continuum, go back to Malaysia
and freaking dry my clothes off in my own backyard! It'll take less than an hour~!
Over here, even after they're dried, the clothes will still feel cold and damp and I get confused whether I should really take them off the line or not. After day 5, I'll take 'em off for sure.
I thought having a drier in the tiny laundry room would solve this problem but well surprise surprise... our drier isn't nearly as good as the Maytag ones I've been using back at Kerslake Hall (I miss you drier number 1 on the left side! Do you still remember me? The girl who used to come over every other day cause she lived in the room next to yours?)

I'm resting my ankle because I sprained it again! At the exact place! I need to see the doctor!
At least I had some fun before the incident happened. Me and the girls, we went to the basketball court and threw some hoops. I got in 5 or 6 goals before I slipped. Khira got in 3 or 4 too. So we totally kicked Camelia and Yasmine's a$$. Tornado team wins! yay!
speaking of which, we went to a b-ball game yesterday to see pro girl basketballers play. It was awesome! The launceston Tornadoes were leading all through the game but the Dandenong Rangers steeped it up at the last 5 minutes to get a crucial 6 point lead. Bummer...
I liked Rhonda Price, number 25. She was the only African in the team. Myra, number 13, she was the team's heroine of the day. She may be the shortest but she was really good at turning the game around.

Sunday morning saw us walking to the Esk Market. Got swirly rainbow candy, apple slices (the granny totally ripped me off... her baking sucks!), 3-tone color drawtring bag, purple jade bangle, silver flowerey patterned bangle(catch of the day at 4 dollars!) The road was muddy all the way coming to and going back.
Kez came to visit us in our humble home later that day. How sweet of her to do so. She offered to drive us to the movies that night. ooh my poor sprained ankle... but I did go.

I liked Land of the Lost. There were only 4 other people in the cinema besides us. haha!
Whatever...I think the effects was cool and Will Ferrel was disgusting as usual.
I could've sworn that the ape-man Chaka looked like Ben Stiller...

got one more supernatural episode to watch!
ooh can't wait~!

This entry was posted in