outing bersama ejan


it was half past nine in the morning when I got the call from ejan.
She told me to be at Alamanda's food court by 11 a.m.
My parents dropped me off. Ejan looked as cute as ever. We went straight to the ticket booth and bought us tickets to Twilight which wasn't showing until half an hour later. So we bought popcorn and coke, asked for chicken balls to be delivered to us.. Cinema 3..(VIP treatment! ;p)
and bought hotdogs.
Twilight was... okay. I really liked Bella's dad. Bella seemed a lot tougher compared to the book. And Cullen was simply drool worthy.
From the perfect skin to the slanted eyes, to the wavy hair...sigh... it was all we could do through out the movie. 
After having the sizzling noodle in black sauce, I decided to sleep-over at ejan's place. whooo! We caught the bus headed to MMU cyberjaya. We had to take 2 of them. I didn't realize it was that far. By the time we reached the 2nd bus stop, there was only the 2 of us left in the RapidKL bus. Sometime around 8 p.m. ejan, amna n me sneaked to the swimming pool, me with a borrowed pair of goggles strapped around my head. Ejan and amna taught me the frog and the doggy paddle. I really must learn how to swim. But it was a start. In all respects, everything reminded me of the time back in Taylors. The condo was kinda the same. The rooms. Even the grill outside the house. Talk about deja vu.



We set out early from the condo to the Pudu bus station. From there it was the LRT all the way to Bandaraya. And straight to SOGO. It's been 15 years since I've been here. Gotta admit, it looked just like Metro Kajang. But with tons more sale going one. I didn't buy anything. But we browsed through tons of jeans, shirts, sweatpants (in my case) and shoes.

After that we walked to Jalan Masjid India, then Masjid Jamek, went to Kamdar, Nagoya textile(bought this cute cotton cloth for ejan's baju kurung), and back to LRT, stopping at Hang Tuah. From there it was the Monorel to KL sentral and the last stop of the day: Times Square.

now here's where the really good stuff happened. I bought a pair of gladiators. Did my cornrows.. but not at the African salon coz they didn't have any separate room for ladies. Ejan bought her new wallet (cute mickey mouse) and I bought another bangle.

Shop till you drop! that was the theme of my weekend. And tomorrow's aidil adha. I took the train back to Kajang around 8 pm. Wouldn't want to ruffle my mom's feathers anymore than I already have.

the outing was a super success! All thanks to Mapau n Ejan!!! yeah! :)

This entry was posted in