WEDNESDAY
For my sisters
My Blog List
Popular posts
-
Clocked in 15 minutes of NTC: Sculpted arms (the 8lbs weight are working wonders, I kid you not). And 10 minutes of jump rope. Afterwards, ...
-
My application for Technip KL didn't work out. Boohoo. I wonder who the lucky bastard is, the one who got the job! Talk about being ...
-
I have to admit that posts without pictures are really boring but I don't really have a super nice camera with awesome picture taking qu...
-
Getting off the couch, pushing oneself to rise above and go beyond one's comfort zone, slipping on the first shoe and the next. Choosing...
-
So you know how I was complaining like crazy about not getting any updates on any of my job applications? Well, turns out, Allah had everyth...
-
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Yesterday night I attended my weekly Usrah, a wonderful gathering between Musli...
-
Imagine you're outside a magnificent hall, waiting to make an offering to a great King. Imagine you're surrounded by other courtier...
-
Ever ask yourself what you would do if there was no Internet and no TV at your house? Pretty tough situation eh? Where would all that time g...
-
clouds overcast cold all around absence of sun no warmth can be found hands frozen cold wind blows so bold frost covers grass cold steam cov...
-
Thank you Allah Thank you Mom and Dad for your prayers Thank you Jinan, Jane Emery, Ashley Jones and Sally McKenzie for your precious interv...
just for fun
Powered by Blogger.




Post a Comment