7 things I do that you don't

  1. Whenever I un-box something new especially electronics, I try my best to keep the wires in their original condition i.e. keep it coiled (I just love the little twiny wire that bunches them all together)
  2. I don't like having fingerprints on my laptop or on the screen of my ipod. It just feels greasy and gross.
  3. I hate having anything on my desktop. I like to hide them so that I can see the wallpaper. I know it defeats the purpose of having a desktop but to hell with that.
  4. Speaking of electronics, I keep all of them in separate drawstring pouches because if I don't I'll waste probably half an hour trying to remember where I put them and find myself digging up tons of stuff from my bag and not finding them.
  5. I'm the worst at finding lost items. I have my older sister and my mum to do that for me. If I really can't find what I'm looking for, I'd start to turn on my foul-mouth mode and then start throwing stuff around and I'd get so mad my eyes would tear up. No kidding. So I'd rather skip that whole part and let others do it for me. Most importantly, that's what nesting is all about. I have my own personal nest of everything: my clothes, my scarves, my electronics, you name it, I have it.
  6. If my mom or dad's driving, I wouldn't know the directions they took even if my life depended on it. I'm a very bad co-driver. I'm useless at map reading. I have absolutely no sense of direction. I don't drive because I'll get hopelessly lost. I'd rather cycle, take the bus, the train or just plain walk everywhere. Yeah. Really. The only way I'll know I'm not lost is if I recognize a particular building from last time. It's all about landmarks to me. I don't do street names. Nope. Not a chance in hell.
  7. I don't know if it's the way I walk or is it because I'm fat but my feet always end up hurting like hell once I've completed a round of shopping for the whole day. Even the comfiest shoes i.e. Clarks, Camel Active, Crocs, Nike or Adidas can't help with my affliction. I sometimes wonder if I should go to a Podiatrist or something.

This entry was posted in